Introduction to Human Resources
Introduction to Human Resources once week training course aims to provide the core knowledge to tackle HR issues and gain the vital skill sets for today’s HR professional. The course provides an insight into key areas of recruitment, employee relations, employee development and performance management.
Who should attend
Introduction to Human Resources training course is for new or recently appointed HR officers and managers. Those who are likely to be appointed to an HR role in the future or who require a general understanding of HR as part of their general responsibilities.
Introduction to HR and its role within the organisation
The basics of best HR practice
- Planning for people
- Utilising people productively
- Finding the right people
- Developing the organisation through developing people
- Managing performance and development
- Putting value on jobs and rewarding appropriately
- Handling the ethical issues
- Achieving equality
- Training and career development
- Succession planning
- Job analysis and evaluation
- Compensation and benefits
- An action plan
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the responsibilities for HR specialists
- Recruit and select the right people for their organisation
- Handle sensitive issues – ethical issues, termination, redundancy, etc.
- Use HR best practice
- Harness equal opportunities and make the most of a diverse workforce
Want to make an enquiry on Introduction to Human Resources Training Course?
Please call us on +44 (0) 207 112 4846, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form below.