- About BOC
The Human Resources (HR) 'Executive Mini-MBA' 1 week programme has been designed to give busy and experienced HR professionals the chance to learn more about the vital elements of the business model and how to link them to the role of HR in today’s world.
The Human Resources (HR) 'Executive Mini-MBA' is designed for: HR Directors; Group HR Managers; Business Partners; HR Controllers; HR Managers and HR professionals seeking to enhance their strategic thinking.
Mastering Strategy and Strategic HR Thinking
Strategy in a Dynamic context
• Classic notions of business strategy –making them dynamic
• What is strategy and strategic thinking?
- Classic strategic challenges: sustaining a successful Strategy
- From Planning to Implementation -the process
• Global HRM: possible Strategic Breakthroughs
Strategic HR Development and Talent Management
• Evaluating individuals’ strengths and areas for development - effective feedback
• The development mix: individual development, OD interventions, coaching, performance management and feedback
- HR Succession and Development – high potentials and leaders
• Motivation and engagement
Strategic Change Management and HR as a ‘Business Partner’
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
With small class sizes, much more individual attention can be given to each delegate.
We believe our prices are very competitive and our quality is second to none.
Our friendly Customer Support team is here to help you with every step of the way to make your BOC experience comfortable and welcoming.
We strive to provide the best service possible, with the highest regards to quality and professionalism.
Each day we have different trainers to maximise the experience sharing.
to promote paper free environment, we are giving Kindle Fire to our delegates instead of the course binder.
All our Training Courses take place at the luxury 4-5 Star hotels located in central London
At the end of the programme participants will receive a certificate of achievement.
Each delegate receives unlimited support from the trainers after they attended the course with us.