CONFERENCE VENUE: The Waldorf Hilton Hotel, London WC2B 4DD
Adopt cutting-edge Marketing Strategy. Transform sales. Shape the future.
Take advantage of opportunities, insights and ideas with industry peers and experts on key public relations and marketing topics that will help your business thrive.
This Second Annual exclusive event is for modern marketers and PR specialists to find the tools to work smarter and keep up with an ever-changing marketplace. The Cutting Edge Marketing and PR Conference is packed with insight from some of the leading innovators in the industry, who will put a fresh perspective on the current drivers of this dynamic market.
The conference focuses on showcasing examples of good practice adopted by successful brands, Join us on the 23 April 2014 to see how you can help determine the future for your brand and deliver commercial success.
CUTTING EDGE MARKETING & PR CONFERENCE offers:
Two-day Main Conference - 4-6 June 2014
One day Masterclass on Crisis Communication - 4 June 2014
Opportunity to enter Business Brilliance Awards - 5 June 2014
Media & Communication Consultant, Journalist
former BBC Journalist
Big Cat Group
New Media & Online Behaviour Expert, Managing Director
Wild Orange Media Ltd Uk
Mohamed A. Al Ayed
President & Chief Executive Officer
Trans-Arabian Creative Communications (TRACCS)
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Sinan Cem Şahin
Corporate Communication Director
Some of the Topics to be covered during Marketing and PR Conference
Day 1 - Digital Marketing
- Emerging Marketing Trends and Moving Ahead of the Curve. The Psychology of Persuasion – New Marketing Insights into What Really Motivates Behaviour
- Numbers and Stories: Integrating Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Creating a Content Marketing Strategy for Ambitious Organisations; Performance and General Health of the Organisation
- Case Study: Building a Brand; New Sustainable Brand From the Ground Up
Day 2 - PR & Communications
- Impactful Communications in a Dramatically Changing World; use of video and TV to tell stories
- PR in Africa, Turkey and the Middle East: Challenges & Changes. Communications in a Dramatically Changing Region
- Building Mutually Beneficial Relationships with key Online Stakeholders and Online Communities
- Building your Brand Inside Out: how persuasive storytelling helps to align internal employee beliefs and behaviours to your customer promise
- Experts’ Roundtable: How Social Media Will Foster Crisis Situations: Identifying and Responding to Bad Press
BOC is delighted to announce that the 1st Cutting Edge Marketing and PR Conference took place on 19th – 21st June 2013, in London.
A great line up of speakers from across globe shared their expertise and explored current and future developments in digital and social marketing as well as in PR and brand
Conference Visual Minutes
Special Discounts Apply on Group Registrations!!!
For more information please contact the project manager:
Ms Maka Williams
Phone: +44 (0) 207 112 4846
Cutting Edge Marketing and PR - LinkedIn Group
To maximise the benefits of this importenet event, it is our pleasure to announce the launch of a new professional group on LinkedIn: Cutting Edge Marketing and PR. The group welcomes discussions during and post conference.
Cutting Edge Marketing and PR Conference - Regional Media Partners
Quotes of the Week on Marketing and PR
“The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself.” ~ Peter F. Drucker
“The sole purpose of marketing is to sell more to more people, more often and at higher prices. There is no other reason to do it.” ~ Sergio Zyman
“Instead of one-way interruption, web marketing is about delivering useful content at precisely the right moment when a buyer needs it.” ~ David Meerman Scott, Author, The New Rules of Marketing and PR
“Marketing is too important to be left to the marketing department.” ~ David Packard
“Marketing takes a day to learn. Unfortunately it takes a lifetime to master.” ~ Phil Kolter
“If I was down to the last dollar of my marketing budget I’d spend it on PR!” – Bill Gates
“If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.” – Jeff Bezos
"The history of PR is… a history of a battle for what is reality and how people will see and understand reality." – Stuart Ewen
"PR is performance recognition" – Douglas Smith